1. The draw is open to residents of the UK, CI & IoM. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. The draw excludes employees (and their families) of Fox Communications (UK) Limited, their agents or any other company or person professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Access to the internet or a web-enabled mobile phone are required in order to participate.
3. For residents to enter into the prize draw, visit http://worldcupicons.com and answer correctly the 50 world cup icons presented. You will then be able to provide details of your chosen charity to enter the prize draw
4. Entry to this promotion opens on 14/06/18 at 15.00 GMT and ends on 15/07/18 at midnight.
5. Only one entry per person during the course of the promotion. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Entries made by a third party or with automated devices or processes are not allowed. All entries will be closely monitored by online systems and any breaches of these terms will be disqualified.
6. The winner will be drawn at random under independent supervision. Only one prize per person.
7. There is one £500 charity donation prize to be won. This prize will be sent to the charity nominated by the winner. There are no prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside of its control. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded to the charity nominated by the winner. The prize is non-transferable.
8. Proof of electronic submission is not proof of receipt of entry. Each entry must be on the official online entry form. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
9. The winner’s name and county is available by sending a self-addressed envelope to: Fox Communications – World Cup Icons, Moorfield House, Alma Road, Headingley, Leeds, LS6 2AH.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters to do with the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. To the fullest extent allowed by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for loss or injury as a result of promotional participation or the acceptance of a prize.
12. These terms and conditions are subject to both UK and Irish laws.
13. The Promoter is Fox Communications UK Limited, Moorfield House, Alma Road, Headingley, Leeds, LS6 2AH. (no promotional entries should be sent to this address).